Emergency and Trauma Services
We're open 24/7 to meet your emergency needs.
We've completed Phase I - Senior ER Renovation
The new Senior ER is open with 14 specially-designed, private patient rooms and a 40 percent increase in space, from 2,500 square feet to 13,500 square feet. The Senior ER will have all the specialized care, screenings and environment of the previous eight-bed space in order to provide a less chaotic and stressful experience for older patients and to meet their specific needs. Learn more about our Senior ER.
Phase II - In Progress
Phase II will include the building of a completely new patient walk-in entrance, registration and triage area. In addition, the creation of new patient treatment rooms for those with less severe health issues, known as Fast Track, will also be included in this phase. These rooms will be larger than the current rooms, with new appointments and glass doors for improved privacy.
- Total of 50 individual patient treatment rooms universally designed for rapid, high-quality care and privacy. The size and layout of each patient room will better accommodate the caregivers, specialized equipment and appropriate number of family members.
- New highly visible, clearly marked and well-lighted walk-in entrance for patients and family members to gain quick access to care.
- A dedicated Fast Track area will be located closer to the walk-in entrance, allowing patients with less serious conditions to be served faster without impacting space availability for more acute or critical care patients.
- A specially designed area intended for Behavioral Health patients, with individual rooms and dedicated nurses’ station, allowing for a more private and secure care environment.
- Updated technology-based services readily available in all patient treatment rooms for nursing staff.
The Emergency Department is full service department with a Level III Trauma Designation. Services are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week and staff are equipped to handle any emergency or urgent care situation. Services included medical screening, medical treatment and referrals for people of all ages.